Current Job Opportunities:
Machine Operators, Orchard Park, NY
- General machining experience, CNC experience
- Skill with precision measuring instruments and blueprint reading preferred
- Four, 10-hour days on the day or night shift
Machinist, Orchard Park, NY
- General machining experience
- Manual lathe and Bridgeport plus CNC lathe and machining center experience
- Must be able to set up and program own work
- Proficient in the use of precision inspection equipment and blueprint reading
Customer and Sales Support - Manufacturing, Orchard Park, NY
- Will provide administrative and sales support.
- Will have customer service duties for specific clients.
- Will work on Quality and other projects.
- Will perform manufacturing related data entry, manage work orders, run sales reports and organize trade shows.
- Must have a high school diploma. College Course work is a plus.
- Experience in a manufacturing business desired.
- Must have strong sills in Excel & Word.
- Must have good organizational, writing and Customer Service skills with an eagerness to learn.
- Looking for an experienced industrial sales representative to handle our carbide tooling product line in an established territory.
- Engineering and/or machining experience preferred.
Maintenance Technician, Orchard Park, NY
- Will perform preventative maintenance & routine repairs of CNC & support equipment.
- Must have experience with hydraulics, electrical & mechanical troubleshooting.
- Night shift: Mon-Fri, 9:30 pm - 6 am.
Sorter, Orchard Park, NY
- Will perform visual inspection of carbide inserts to determine whether small parts meet standards.
- Must be able to read part prints and use various measuring equipment.
- Inspection experience preferred.
Industrial Janitor, Orchard Park, NY
- Will clean machines, offices and bathrooms via sweeping and mopping floors, emptying trash and vacuuming.
- Will make short trips to the hardware store.
- Light maintenance duty such as replacing machine filters, cleaning and replacing coolant in tanks.
- Will use a snowblower and shovel to clean sidewalks during winter months. Will also perform light seasonal landscaping.
- Day Shift: Mon-Fri., 7:00 am - 3:30 p.m.