About Our Company:
North American Carbide is located in beautiful Orchard Park New York and has been servicing the Automotive and Aerospace industry with precision tooling for the past 30 years. Our new innovations and constant commitment to quality has led to expanding our new facility and continuing to create local jobs. Our lean manufacturing company strives not only to save our customers money using our regrind and downsizing programs but to also eliminate waste.
We are a private family owned company with no one to please but our customers and employees. Our business is built on saving customers money and taking care of our employees. At North American Carbide we pride ourselves on keeping up with technological advancements as well as best practices in advanced manufacturing.
Operating Manual and CNC Machinery, grinding high grade precision tooling to tight tolerances.
Four, 10-hour days on the day or night shift.
Are you currently a student? We work with your class schedule.
Earn $12.00 – $17.00 /hr, Depending on experience.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Operate both manual and CNC Machinery.
• Hold very precise tolerances.
• Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to improve quality and reduce scrap.
• Inspect inserts for both dimensional and quality flaws.
• Set up machines for production runs.
• Use conversational CNC programing.
• High level of analytical ability
• High level of problem solving skills
• High level of team working skills
• General machining experience
• CNC experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience with precision measuring equipment.
• Experience with reading and following instructions from CADD drawings.
• Completed or pursuing a degree in related field.
• 401(k) with co. contribution
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Time
If you are interested in joining an advanced manufacturing team dedicated to improving quality, value, and reducing waste through continuous improvement please contact us at NACHR@nullnorthamericancarbide.com, with a copy of your resume, cover letter and position of interest. You can also apply online at http://www.northamericancarbide.com/contact-us/job-openings/