A machine not running because of a broken or unusable tool can cost a manufacturer a great deal of money and a lot of unhappy customers. That’s why North American Carbide has a team of skilled technicians to repair your tools quickly and efficiently. We offer a full tool repair service to keep you – and your customers – up and running.
BENEFITS OF NORTH AMERICAN CARBIDE TOOL REPAIR
- We are in the insert business and understand what is important in indexable tooling; to allow your inserts to give the best possible value
- We use hard weld and machines using carbide burrs. We do not anneal or heat treat which therefore allows tools to be repaired many times
- Special holders can be repaired quicker than the time needed to replace with new tooling.
- Cost-effective: Tool repair is normally about 50% the cost of purchasing a new replacement tool
- Faster Turnaround: Tool repair usually takes less time than ordering a new tool